AN EARLY AND RATE SILVER TORAH SHIELD. Bochnia, Poland, c. 1800. Chased with grapevine wrapped side columns, baroque and scrolling designs and flowers. Topped with a shell apex. Fitted with the original crown that has three applied cut glass decorations and a portion plaque box that contains three original plaques, each engraved on both sides. Further fitted with two blank dedication shields that suspend from the bottom. Lacking one corner. Bochnia is approximately 30 miles away from Krakow.12.5” tall.