Sheffield, 1911. On a round beaded base with a gadrooned body. Engraved with a dedication in English: PRESENTED TO THE BAYSWATER SYNAGOGUE BY MR AND MRS LOUIS JACOB RAZELAAR ON THE COMPLETION OF 25 YEARS OF SERVICE. APRIL 12, 1919. The Bayswater Synagogue was an Orthodox synagogue located in Chichester Place, Paddington, London. It was built in 1863, as a branch synagogue jointly of the Great Synagogue and the New Synagogue, it was one of the original five synagogues that formed the United Synagogue in 1870.6.2” tall. …………..