AN EXTREMELY RARE CHARITY CONTAINER COLLECTING FUNDS FOR CONGREGATION GEDULUTH MARDECHE, South Bronx, New York, c . 1930. Black, in book form. Embossed: LADIES AUXILIARY “SHOSHANA’ OF THE CONGREGATION GEDULUTH NARDECHE, 484 EAST 173 STREET, BRONX NY. Jerome – 5212. Faded, but legible under light. There is no mention of this Congregation in Ellen Levitt’s book “the Lost Synagogues of the Bronx”, most likely because the building is no longer standing. There is not even a trace of it on any search engine on the internet. 3.7” tall.